My life has been hectic as of late, and keeping up with my blog has been something I squeeze in when I can. Recently, the lovely Mary Sarudzayi of the blog For Zimbabwe nominated me for a Blogger Award and I’m completely honored. It made my day and inspired me to always keep writing, at least someone is finding my crazy life interesting!
Please drop by her blog and check it out, it too is a fantastic one, focused on the development of politics in Zimbabwe. Whether or not politics are your thing, it’s a big world we live in and exploring it virtually (or physically) is part of the human existence. Understanding other places with an open-mind and an adventurous spirit can only bring us closer together.
After the jump, check out the blogs I nominated and 7 interesting facts about me!
Here are the rules for accepting the Award:
- Display the award logo.
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- State 7 interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated
7 Interesting Facts
- I played the flute for 7 years, also dabbling in piano, violin, and guitar. I actually miss playing music, despite being convinced I never would touch my flute again.
- I’m really organized in a strange, only-makes-sense-to-me way. Along the same vein, I love peeling stickers and I can’t stand them left on my electronics, shoes, or dinner ware. Don’t. Ask.
- I used to only eat mac n’ cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches, and ice cream. Now I’ll try almost anything once.
- I have a nervous habit: clicking pens or snapping buttons. It’s really bad.
- I actually have a hard copy of my Bucket List and I check it regularly to remind me what my goals are.
- I’m not at all athletic but I love playing all sports.
- One of my dreams in life is to have a library in my house with the most comfortable lounge chair you’ve ever seen.
- Across the Sea – Fellow ALT and friend from sunny Cali, Kate uses wit and lots of amazing photos to share her adventures in Chiba, Japan
- Awesomeville - Gaming friend and ex-pat gone British, Nicky shares her life one stunning photo at a time (and you’ll fall in love with Maddie)
- A Kitschy Kitchen - Cute crafts and recipes for just about anyone
- Angry Gaijin - Another Japan local sharing his crazy encounters and experiences over here.
- The Polychromy - Excellent art, design, and photography inspiration
- Experiments in Experience - Another art, photography blog with subtle yet powerful works
- Godzilla Hotdish - Local ALT in my town with an undergraduate degree in East Asian Studies, Carolyn can fill in any cultural/historical blanks you have about Japan.
- Nonsense and Drivel - Friend and concept artist in the game industry, Matt shares his tips and doodles on this blog!
- Rejection Love Letters - A series of rejection letters from an author trying to get his book published. It’s as entertaining as it sounds!
- The Maker Girl - Photography and cooking in one place! She’s got some great recipes and knows how to show them off.
- Insidethemindofandrew - As quirky as it sounds, Andrew’s mind is an interesting place filled with some fantastic photos.
- Lonely Travel Blog - Excellent travel blog with stunning photography from all over the world.
- 365 Project - A simple, easy to read and enjoy 365 day photo project.
- This Great Evil - A clever, “say-what-you want” entertainment blog with lots of humor mixed in. (NSFW but definitely entertaining)
- Gallivance – A travel blog by a traveling couple who have visited 57 countries, and still counting!