Well, it’s done. It’s over. My grand tour of Asia 2013 has finally come to an end. After traveling for so long, the thought of being able to acquire items and not wonder how to get rid of them in a few months time is an odd thought. Even more strange, that I sleep in just one bed, “my” bed. Stranger still, I have to get a job. Now that’s the tricky part.
A lot happened over the last three months, as I’m sure you’re aware. Don’t worry, I didn’t forget about you. I could never forget about you. Over the next few weeks, I’m going to play “catch-up” with you as I post some of my recent adventures. I’m happy to report that nothing devastating happend while I was wandering around these countries. So sit down, strap in, and no arms or legs outside the vehicle. It’s going to be a wild ride.
- 50K in one day in the 2013 Yamathon
- Tokyo from 440 meters up
- Street food in Malaysia
- A duck race on the beaches of Langkawi
- Living it up in Singapore
- Celebrating Buddah’s birthday
- Hiking in for 7 days in the Himalayas
- A new fear of leeches
- Working with an orphanage in Pokhara
- A Buddhist meditation and yoga retreat